- How often is Parents’ Night Out offered?
- How old does my child have to be to attend Parents’ Night Out?
- Can I drop off my child or do we need to stay and watch?
- Do we have to be enrolled in a gymnastics class to attend Parents’ Night Out?
- Will they have free play time?
- Are the children separated into age groups?
- Is dinner or a snack provided?
- What is the cost for Parents’ Night Out?
- What is the cancellation for Parents’ Night Out?
- What should my child wear?
- What is the check in/check out policy for Parents’ Night Out?
- How do I enroll for Parents’ Night Out?
How often is Parents’ Night Out offered?
Parents’ Night Out is offered once a month. Typically, it’s the third Saturday of each month. In the event we schedule it for a different week, we will post it on the website and send you an email.
How old does my child have to be to attend Parents’ Night Out?
All children ages 3-14 may attend. All children must be fully potty-trained.
Can I drop off my child or do we need to stay and watch?
Once you have signed your child in, you are free to leave. However, if you would like to stay and watch, you are more than welcome to observe from the bleachers.
Do we have to be enrolled in a gymnastics class to attend Parents’ Night Out?
Open Gym is open to anyone age 3 and up. No additional enrollment is required.
Will they have free play time?
Yes, they have lots of free play. The trampolines, pit, and floor will be open for all children.
Are the children separated into age groups?
All age groups will be given the choice of where they would like to play. Each station will be coach supervised. If we have a large attendance we will create a preschool group and they will have a coach assigned to their group.
Is dinner or a snack provided?
Yes, dinner will be provided for each child. Pizza and drinks are the usual menu, but this will be determined by each gym and announced prior to the date of the event. If you would like to leave some money up front for your child, they will be allowed to use the vending machine. ASI does not provide a snack.
What is the cost for Parents’ Night Out?
If you pre-register, the charge will be $23.00 per child. Pre-registration ends at 6:00PM. However, we do allow walk-in enrollments. The charge will be $28.00 per child. Note: Our Valentine’s Parents’ Night Out always extended until 12:00AM and the charge will be $28.00 per child if pre-registered and $33.00 for walk-in registration
What is the cancellation for Parents’ Night Out?
If you cancel your enrollment by 6:00PM, we will apply the credit back to your ASI account for future use. No refunds will be given.
What should my child wear?
Play clothes will be perfect. Socks and shoes are removed upon arrival.
What is the check in/check out policy for Parents’ Night Out?
Upon arrival all children will be signed in by a parent and receive a bracelet. The number on the bracelet will be given to you at this time. Upon return and in order for you child to be released to you, you must have the matching number and sign your child out. If someone else is picking up your child, he/she will need to know the number matching your child’s bracelet and sign the child out.
How do I enroll for Parents’ Night Out?
There are four ways to enroll in Parents’ Night Out:
- You will enroll online using your myASI account. Select the option “Parents’ Night Out” on the left navigation bar. Select the date you would like and click “Submit”. You will be prompted to add autopay information if no current information is on file. Once the request is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email upon approval. **Note, enroll online and receive a discount!
- You may download the NEW ASI App and register via phone.
- You may call the gym and a sales rep can help you enroll.
- You may visit the gym and a sales rep can help you enroll.