March 16, 2020:
All ASI locations will be temporarily suspending all classes, Camps, PNO, and Open Gyms at all ASI locations indefinitely. Don’t worry, we will be back. Thank you for being loyal customers. We will do everything to make it up to you.
March 12, 2020:
We are open and currently operating on a normal schedule. The safety of your families and our staff is our top priority.
At ASI Gymnastics, we work diligently to ensure each visit is clean for you and your family. In response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), ASI Gymnastics has increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning services, to include but not limited to:
- Washing hands before and after each class
- Cleaning door knobs, vending machines, water fountains and other frequently touched hard surfaces
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the gym
If your child is coughing, sneezing or has a fever, please stay home. ASI will gladly offer makeup classes to students who are feeling under the weather.
As we continue to learn more about the coronavirus, including any possible threat to our ASI community, we will keep you informed.
CDC Recommended Preventative Measures:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough and sneezes
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
For more, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Have questions concerning the Coronavirus and ASI Gymnastics? Coronavirus FAQ’s
Best Practices to follow when coming to ASI Gymnastics:
Due to school closures, we will be offering extended Spring Break Camp Monday, March 16 – Friday, March 20. Extended Spring Break Camp will be held at ASI Allen, ASI Cypress, ASI Firewheel, ASI Plano West, ASI Rockwall, and ASI The Woodlands. We will monitor school closures and update camps as needed. To learn more about Extended Spring Break Camp, Click Here.
*ASI Gymnastics is following CDC recommendations for cleaning our gyms. We are aware of the orders of no events of 250 people; we are continually monitoring our capacities to make sure we comply. The safety of your family and our staff is our top priority.