Gymmie Kids is a gymnastics program tailored to each exceptional child’s particular needs. It is goal directed towards gaining strength, improving gross motor skills, and increasing confidence while learning gymnastics skills at the same time.
Children serviced often have:
- Genetic or chromosomal conditions
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Neuromuscular and orthopedic disorders
- General developmental delays
- Vision or hearing impairment
- Private Lessons
- Standard recreation class with a shadow coach
Gymmie Kids Pricing
|Best Price||Standard Price|
Receive 3 FREE Makeups per calendar year
Lifetime Registration Fee
$30 per child (upon each enrollment). The lifetime registration fee is non-refundable.
Additional Pricing Information
- VISA or Mastercard accepted (No American Express)
- Additional classes per week are $45 per month.
- Siblings receive a $5 discount.
- Autopay members never pay late fees.
- Extra classes are $20.
- Tuition may vary by location.
* Customer payment method determines best or standard class price.