Gymmie Kids is a gymnastics program tailored to each exceptional child’s particular needs. It is goal directed towards gaining strength, improving gross motor skills, and increasing confidence while learning gymnastics skills at the same time.
Children serviced often have:
- Genetic or chromosomal conditions
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Neuromuscular and orthopedic disorders
- General developmental delays
- Vision or hearing impairment
Our goal is to integrate every child into a Recreational gymnastics class.
- Recreational Gymnastics Class
- Recreational Gymnastics Class with Shadow Coach
- Private Lessons
Begin Enrollment for Gymmie Kids Program:SIGN UP NOW
Receive 3 FREE Makeups per calendar year
Lifetime Registration Fee
$30 per child (upon each enrollment). The lifetime registration fee is non-refundable.
Additional Pricing Information
- VISA or Mastercard accepted (No American Express)
- Additional classes per week are $55 per month.
- Siblings receive a $5 discount.
- Tuition may vary by location.
“My favorite part is the bars. Gymnastics makes me feel happy. The best part of gymnastics is that it makes me feel stronger.” -Megan
Morgan loves cartwheels and back rolls. And back flips! (We’ve never worked a back flip, but for some reason, she’s real stuck on them.)
Samuel may not be able to talk, but his smile says it all. “Samuel finally gets to be a regular kid. He is building up strength, increasing his sense of balance, and conquering fears in a fun, thoughtful program. Our PT referred us to the right place!” -Samuel’s Mom