Open Gym Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Open Gym offered every Friday night?
- How old does my child have to be to attend Open Gym?
- Can I drop off my child or do we need to stay and watch?
- Do we have to be enrolled in a gymnastics class to attend Open Gym?
- Will they have free play time?
- Are the children separated into age groups?
- Is dinner or a snack provided?
- What is the cost for Open Gym?
- What is the cancellation for Open Gym?
- What should my child wear?
- What is the check in/check out policy for Open Gym?
- How do I enroll for Open Gym?
Is Open Gym offered every Friday night?
Yes, Open Gym is available every Friday night at all ASI locations.
How old does my child have to be to attend Open Gym?
All children ages 3-14 may attend. All children must be fully potty-trained.
Can I drop off my child or do we need to stay and watch?
Once you have signed your child in, you are free to leave. However, if you would like to stay and watch, you are more than welcome to observe from the bleachers.
Do we have to be enrolled in a gymnastics class to attend Open Gym?
Open Gym is open to anyone age 3 and up. No additional enrollment is required.
Will they have free play time?
Yes, they have lots of free play. The trampolines, pit and floor will be open for all children.
Are the children separated into age groups?
All age groups will be given the choice of where they would like to play. Each station will be coach supervised. No children will be assigned to a group or specific coach.
Is dinner or a snack provided?
The children need to eat dinner prior to arriving at 7:00PM. If you would like to leave some money up front for your child, they will be allowed to use the vending machine. ASI does not provide a snack.
What is the cost for Open Gym?
If you pre-register, the charge will be $10.00 per child. Pre-registration ends at 6:00PM. However, we do allow walk-in enrollments. The charge will be $13.00 per child.
What is the cancellation for Open Gym?
If you cancel your enrollment by 6:00PM we will apply the credit back to your ASI account for future use. No refunds will be given.
What should my child wear?
Play clothes will be perfect. Socks and shoes are removed upon arrival.
What is the check in/check out policy for Open Gym?
Upon arrival all children will be signed in by a parent and receive a bracelet. The number on the bracelet will be given to you at this time. Upon return and in order for you child to be released to you, you must have the matching number and sign your child out. If someone else is picking up your child, he/she will need to know the number matching your child’s bracelet and sign the child out.
How do I enroll for Open Gym?
There are three ways to enroll in Open Gym:
- You may call your local gym and a Sales Representative will be happy to help you enroll.
- You may visit your local gym and a Sales Representative will be happy to help you enroll.
- You will enroll online using your myASI account. Select the option Find an Open Gym. Select the date you would like and click submit. You will be prompted to add autopay information if no current information is on file. Once the request is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email upon approval. **Note, enroll online and receive a discount!