ASI Gymnastics has a large focus on girls and boys gymnastics, the preschool program, and power tumbling, but do you know everything that ASI offers? There may be some things you didn’t know about!
5 Things You Didn’t Know ASI Offered
- Parties: If you didn’t already know, ASI offers parties! Does your athlete have a birthday coming soon and need a place to throw an awesome birthday party? ASI has you covered! Need somewhere to host an end of the year party? ASI can do that! Does your Girl Scout troop need a cookie kick-off party for cookie season? Come to ASI! You can throw any kind of party you want here at ASI. You have three time-slot options ranging from an hour and a half to 2 and a half hours. Bring your food, cake, and decorations, and we take care of the rest! Check out pricing info and more on ASI website!
- Gymmie Kid Classes: You may not know it, but ASI offers classes for children and young adults with special needs! Gymmie Kids is a gymnastics program tailored to each exceptional child’s particular needs. It is goal directed towards gaining strength, improving gross motor skills, and increasing confidence while learning gymnastics skills at the same time. You can view pricing and class options HERE!
- Spirit Nights: Spirit Nights are a great fundraising opportunity for schools or other organizations looking to raise money. It is an open gym event where the kiddos enjoy a fitness filled night of fun. Your school raises $3 per child in attendance from your school. They are held during Open Gyms on Friday nights from 7-10pm. To request a spirit night CLICK HERE, or visit the website for more information!
- Field Trips: If you’re looking for a fun and high-energy field trip, come to ASI for an hour and a half of learning and playtime! Our staff will oversee activities at the pit, rope swing, trampolines, and lead fun, physical games for the whole group. This trip is guaranteed to keep kids busy and moving for the entire 90-minutes! Learn more HERE!
- Gymnastics After School: Gymnastics After Sschool is an after school program where kids can have fun learning gymnastics, stay active after school, and even complete their homework! Members may attend as few as one day per week or every weekday. The Gymnastics After School program is offered to elementary-aged students at select ASI locations. You can learn more about the different after school options HERE!
Make sure to check it all out at ASIGymnastics.com! Hope to see you soon!