- What is the difference between the party packages?
- What is the birthday child’s minimum age to book a party?
- How do I book a party through myASI account?
- What do I pay upon booking?
- How do I redeem my certificate for a birthday party?
- What if I want to book a party for more than one birthday child?
- Is there a charge for additional participants?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What’s included in my party?
- How early can I arrive?
- What can I bring? What can I not bring?
- What does the birthday child receive?
- What does each child in attendance receive?
- If all my party guests don’t make it, can I take the rest of the goodie bags and keep them?
- Can parents participate?
- Do I need to have each child sign a waiver?
- Do you offer balloons?
- What do I tell my guests to wear?
- Can I just purchase an “I celebrated my Birthday at ASI” t-shirt without booking a party?
- What changes are in place due to COVID-19?
- Can I add an additional party host?
What is the difference between the party packages?
- Basic Party Package: 1.5 Hours (1 hour with private floor time than 30 min. in the party room)
- Extended Party Package: 2 Hours (1.5 hours with private floor time than 30 min. in the party room)
What is the birthday child’s minimum age to book a party?
The birthday child must be turning three in order to book a party. The child does not have to be three on the day of the party.
How do I book a party through myASI account?
- First, visit www.asigymnastics.com.
- Choose your default location. This will ensure that your information is only available to your preferred gym, and that your birthday party will be booked at the correct location.
- Click either myASI or “Create Account” if you don’t already have one. If your child has ever been enrolled in a class or other event here at ASI, you do have an account- even if you’ve never logged on before. In this case, you can request for a new password to be sent to your e-mail address. (New accounts will have to agree to terms and policies before navigating to the “Find a Class” page.)
- Click “Find a Party” to view our schedule of parties.
- All the parties will appear and they will say “Enroll” or “Full”. Select the time of your choice that is available.
- Select the student you are booking the Birthday Party for.
- It will prompt you to answer questions: You must answer all questions regarding party details. It will ask you if you have a certificate or rewards points you would like to use. Please answer accordingly.
- When finished, click “Submit Request.”
**Full payment for the party is due at the time of booking. Please refer to “More Details” to read about the cancellation policy.**
- Sales will review and approve your request, and you will receive e-mail confirmation and a receipt in your e-mail inbox. Please follow the instructions in that e-mail to complete the confirmation process.
What do I pay upon booking?
You will pay the full amount of your chosen party package.
How do I redeem my certificate for a birthday party?
This information will be asked when enrolling. Please provide the certificate number in the question box. For coupons or special offers, enter the promotion code upon booking your party.
What if I want to book a party for more than one birthday child?
There is a cost of $22 for each additional birthday child to cover their birthday medal, t-shirt, and special ASI gift bag. On top of the t-shirt, gift bag, and medal, the child receives extra attention from the staff, playtime (first in lines, medal presentation, tramp, wins games on the floor), and the privilege of having the party tailored to both children. Our party staff wants to shower both children with exactly the same amount of love. So, we would feel uncomfortable presenting one child with a gift bag, medal, and a huge celebration, then not being able to do the same for the other, so we would rather not do the party if we can’t celebrate both birthdays.
Is there a charge for additional participants?
1-20 participants (including birthday child) are included in the party. To add additional guests it is $15/child.
What is the cancellation policy?
Parties are non-refundable; however, if the customer needs to cancel the party and does so at least two weeks prior to the date of the party, we will issue an account credit. Once the party falls in the two-week window, the party becomes non-refundable and/or transferable. Cancellations may not be made via voicemail or email. Parties that need to reschedule must be rescheduled within three months of the original booking date.
What’s included in my party?
- 1-20 participants (birthday child included)
- 2 party coordinators
- Trampolines, age-appropriate games, and obstacle courses
- An ASI Gift Bag for the birthday child with T-shirt, medal, and ASI goodies
- Private party room with service for food, gifts, and goodies
- Set up and clean up
- Complimentary Invitations
How early can I arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your party starts. The coordinators will assist you in carrying in your supplies and will set up the party room while you’re free to greet your guests.
What can I bring? What can I not bring?
Review the birthday party checklist for a comprehensive list of everything you may need for your perfect party! Although we welcome all types of decorations for the party, we ask that you refrain from the use of piñatas or confetti.
What does the birthday child receive?
The birthday child will receive an ASI Party Loot Bag, an ASI T-Shirt, ASI Water Bottle, Fruit Snack, ASI Logo Tattoo and ASI Pencils! This bag is great for school, overnighters, gym bag, among many others!
What does each child in attendance receive?
ASI provides a birthday gift for the birthday child. Parents are allowed to bring in goodie bags to hand out to party guests.
If all my party guests don’t make it, can I take the rest of the goodie bags and keep them?
ASI does not provide a goodie bag to each child.
Can parents participate?
In order to ensure safety, one parent of the birthday child may be present on the floor to take photographs. We ask that the party parent stays with the party coordinators at all times. Parents of other participants can enjoy watching the party activities from our bleachers or benches stationed throughout the gym. (Exception: If any participant is under three years of age, we ask a parent to assist the child in participating in the party). For the safety of the children and adults, we ask parents to remain off the equipment.
Do I need to have each child sign a waiver?
Upon arrival at the party, we ask that all participants be signed in at the registration desk by a parent/legal guardian.
Do you offer balloons?
Not at this time. However, feel free to bring in your own balloons.
What do I tell my guests to wear?
Children attending the party should not wear socks or shoes on the equipment. Chewing gum is not allowed. Personal items should be left in cubby holes. ASI Gymnastics will not be responsible for any items that may be lost or stolen. Be sure your child’s personal items are marked with their name.
Can I just purchase an “I celebrated my Birthday at ASI” t-shirt without booking a party?
We would like to keep the birthday t-shirts special to those who have actually had their parties with ASI. However, we have an ASI t-shirt for sale. Please see your local pro-shop to purchase one.
What changes are in place due to COVID-19?
We have enhanced our cleaning procedures. All staff will wear a mask. Adults must wear a mask until seated in the bleachers.
Can I add an additional party host?
Yes, for an additional $50 you can add a third-party host. This is recommended for 3-4-year-old birthday parties.