When School is out, Thanksgiving Camp is in!
Thanksgiving Camp is offered during the month of November when school is out. Kids (ages 3-14 & potty trained) will enjoy learning gymnastics, playing games, and participating in team-building and problem-solving activities all built around fun. Camp dates will follow the local school districts calendar.
8am-1pm & 1pm-6pm
Ages: 3-14 years
*$5 same day registration fee
COVID-19 Additional Information:
- Masks: All coaches and adults will be required to wear a mask while in the gym.
- Check-in/out: To minimize traffic in the gym, check-in/out will be a drive-up drop-off.
- Lunch/Snacks:Prepackaged snack provided during AM & PM session. If you are attending the AM session, please bring lunch.
- Rotations: Kids will be divided into groups by age, where they are constantly moving through the gym and playing gymnastics themed games
- What to Bring: All students must bring a backpack with a water bottle, hand sanitizer, and a snack.
- Vending Machines: Water and food vending machines are open for use.
- Registration: Walk-ins welcome. Camp is non-refundable. Discounts available on a week to week basis.
ASI Observed Holiday Closures
All ASI locations will be closed for the following holidays.
- Thanksgiving Closures