ASI restructured our Girls Recreational Program with the release of the Gold Standard last September. We centered our program around the fundamentals of athletic development. Our program now is more focused on strength and conditioning as well as the use of progressions in training all of our skills. We also have the program structured with lesson plans that provide a focus on each event for two weeks. This allows optimal training on each and every skill in your child’s level. We now enter the next phase of improvement with our Progress Checks.
ASI Gymnastics will host it’s FREE Preschool Open House January 22 from 10:30am-12:00pm. Kids ages 1-5 can run, play, jump, swing, balance, and tumble with our staff of fun, knowledgeable, and caring coaches. Our sales team will be there to assist with enrollment. Speaking of enrollment, by attending this event, your enrollment fee will be waived! Still not convinced? Here are 5 reasons to attend Preschool Open House:
1. Nap time will be extra long! Increased activity will exhaust your child. Our staff will ensure this by helping your child through a fun circuit of gymnastics, playing in a foam pit, jumping on the trampolines, playing with the parachute, and an overall introduction to our preschool gymnastics programs.
2. Physical activity increases gross motor skill development. Crawling, walking, jumping, throwing, and climbing will all develop faster with increased physical activity. In our preschool classes we focus on developing these skills through safe, structured, fun physical activity. Our open house will introduce you and your child to how we achieve this at ASI.
3. Physical activity increases brain development. Studies show that just 30 minutes of routine aerobic activity in children improves reaction and choice-response tasks. Children involved in physical activities from an early age are better problem solvers and more focused than their peers.
4. Time with other adults! You love your children. But if you have to watch one more episode of Paw Patrol, you might scream. Preschool Open House and our classes will allow you time with other parents. Talking about something other than Doc McStuffins and snack time will do you some good.
5. It’s FREE! There’s no obligation to enroll. Come enjoy coffee (for the adults), juice, snacks, and gymnastics free of charge. We want you and your child to come have a safe, fun experience at one of our 10 locations. At ASI we love what we do and we want you and your child to have as much fun as we do.
It is the holiday season. Your calendar is full of to-do lists, programs your kids participate in, and parties to host or attend. You are ready for the holidays to be over so everything can go back to “normal.” What if you made “normal” a priority during the rush of the holiday season?
Although school will be out for a few weeks and the kids will be out of that routine, keeping a schedule for your kids will actually benefit you and them when school is back in session.
Having kids means less time to do things for yourself. Whether it be last minute Christmas shopping, needing to wrap Christmas presents, a much needed date night, enjoying a sit down meal, taking time to get a pedicure, or just having a fun night with friends, you need a night out!
Wouldn’t a few hours of “you time” be nice while the kids have fun at ASI?